Download in Windows Media format (19.1 M)
Download in Windows Media format (9.1 M)
What is it?
This splendid piece of claymation was yet another Zac N' Krack film made during high school. As a follow-up to the 1996 smash hit "Chipalo's", this film incorporated several new computer compositions and effects, and reflected our influences during the end of the '90s... namely Celebrity Deathmatch, popular music, and pro wrestling.
Looking back... this movie has a wee racist twinge to it ("Nacho! Guacamole!"), but no harm was intended. I have a lot of family from Gautemala.
· This movie was a real pain to make. Stop motion is a loooong process. Zac and I got real bitchy towards each other.
· The clay we used wasn't any special clay like Sculpy · it's just clay from the local store. Thus, it tended to melt quickly under our overhead light, which made production similar to a game of hot potato.
· This is the only movie that has a special guest voice outside of me, Zac, or Bunch.
· Video capture with a Marox G200 video card.
· Images were fed directly into the computer and captured · no video footage was ever shot (with the exception of the talking heads scene).
· Edited on Premier 4.2.
· Green screen courtesy of Wal*Mart's posterboard section. Without neon green posterboard, we'd be lost.
|Scabb's Band Members
|Himself (moaning by Mike Karikas)
|Smash Secret Track
|D-Generation X Theme
|Eddy Guerro Theme
|Duke Nukem Theme
|More Human Than Human