Download in Windows Media format (9.2 M)
Download in Windows Media format (3.7 M)
What is it?
I went to the Seattle Mardi Gras celebration after work in February 2001
. This was when Seattle's favorite pastime was creating riots · and sure enough, this was our last one! In retrospect this was a terrible idea, and I can't believe I actually put myself in that situation, but heck, I was younger and had only been in the city for a few months. I sure look weird with blonde hair. This is rated R for nudity and general ruckus. I've been debating whether to put this on the site or not for a while since it doesn't really portray me in a flattering way circa 18 years old.
· All of the news clips with me are real · I was assaulted when some punks at the end of the movie went after my camera. I had to go to the hospital the next day to get my left ear checked out, and couldn't hear out of it 100% for a few months
· They got my name wrong in the news story · possibly a good thing?
· I created this as a 'piece' for a class at the Art Institute of Seattle. What great timing
· Filmed with some old Hi-8mm camera I bought for $20
· I put the camera in 'stealth mode' by covering the record light with black electric tape, aren't I clever?
· Edited with Premiere 6.5 (I think) and converted to miniDV
|311||Don't Stay Home
|Quake 2||Track 7
|Pink Hair Sara
|The KOMO-4 News Team