Alice and I
are rock star keyboard musicians!
Balrog activity is going to drop for a while. Busy madness. But here are a few things that've been going on:
- Alice tried a 360° backflip off the lift at Snoqualmie last week, which her elbow disagreed with and protested by dislocating itself. Poor Alice! She's slowly getting better, but life sucks with only one arm (the left one, no less... always up to trouble).
- Blog-abandoner Jason
turned me on to the ultimate home accessory
- Seamonkeys are doing great, five of them have grown to mutant proportions.
- Alice and I partook in a very safe activity that doesn't require both elbows this weekend - the library
! That is the building I want to marry. I'm always so inspired whenever I go there. What did I leave with this time? Standard British and Other Varieties of Modern Southern British Accents of the Upper and Middle Classes For North American Actors (Second Edition)
on cassette! Blimey, guvnah!
- This is awesome, waka waka waka
- I can't stop listening to Madonna
and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
- I first thought that this video was lame but now I love it
The other big news is that I now have a dedicated web server, meaning that if you need a place to host your website, I can hook you up. Rates are on Karikas.com
, ranging from $5 - $40/month. And smiles are free! =)
kat, 3-6-2006 with $17.11
I too have been listening to too much Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. I like Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood as well as the track you mentioned. The rest of the album is... eh.