Lookie, pictures from my cell phone! This is a photo of my cougar fight
from a couple weeks ago:
So today I get a free pass for two to go see an advance screening (for these United States) of Kung Fu Hustle
assumed the role of my Tonto and we set out on our journey, got to the theatre...
We were aware that there were more passes than seats in the theatre and to come early, but half an hour just wasn't enough. So bummed. I was the one who was hustled! I blame Matthew Haber for all this. The movie looks so great! Their ticketing system is an abomination. I suppose that Martial Arts Mondays at the Sunset
will have to do until the movie's real release next week. How can you go wrong with this week's pick, Master Of The Flying Guillotine
? I hear Dhalsim
's in it, most appropriate for a Balrog.
So today I nearly had to come into work wearing the same clothes as yesterday - once again I went to see America's Next Top Model w/ Sara et al (amazing episode btw, I mean whoa
, Tyra flipped!), and afterwards we went out... and I ended up crashing there. What's so special about all this? Sara's precious cat, Casanova, humped my feet all night long
. My feet have been deflowered! I didn't even notice it for a while, I thought he was playing or biting them or something... oh no. Humping my feet. This is what Sara's cat does now. Hump your feet
. Here's a really bad cell phone pic of the little stinker:
Casanova is an abomination. Funny that I'm posting cell phone pictures now that I have a nice digital camera. I was at Dick's the other day, and I really wanted to take a photograph of this person. But it was weird... I didn't want to ask permission, and I didn't want to stand in front of him and just take it. It would've been great though. I would've posted it here as "The man who ordered nachos at Dick's".
Andrea bought me circus books for my birthday! I'm so happy. Thank you for picking up all of my dropped hints.
I have some random thoughts I'd like to share now:
- I went to Jack in the Box the other day, and after a delicious chicken sandwich I realized that my receipt said the following: Emp: JERONIMO
Isn't that weird? Jeronimo, how can that be your name?
- This is one of the most befuddling and wonderful things
I've ever seen, in the name of all that is Flash and Hitachi. So cool.
- I'm going to an Adobe conference! Yay, I tricked them at work to send me! This is the thanks I get for actually buying their software, darned business
- My camera came with a small library of books, many of them various instruction booklets. There is one entire set in English and one entire set in Spanish. What do I do with the Spanish one? No, really - any ideas? eBay? Art project? Hamster cage liner? I'm going to need a hamster.
- I honestly have something to do on my calendar every day for the rest of April, with the exceptions of April 20 and April 27 - 29.
- This is inspiration
. Send me pirate jokes
, people! This lack of incoming pirate jokes is an abomination.
- I think Don Hertzfeldt has a point
(April 5) when he says we need to work in the word abomination every day. Not doing this would be an abomination.
- Stinky tofu is exactly as advertised
. It explodes in your mouth, and is too hot to just swallow like one would to get it over with. It is difficult for one to comprehend what it's like to eat such a vile substance. Never again! And to think, that was a 'light' batch! The good side is that I discovered Pork in Garlic Dressing (not the Garlic Sauce, Garlic Dressing). My sweet Lord that was good.
- From JourneyMusic.com
January 21, 2005 will forever be known as "Journey Day," as declared by Hollywood's Mayor Johnny Grant. That's the date JOURNEY - who has sold over 75 million albums worldwide making them the 29th best-selling music group of all time - were honored with the 2,275th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
That's my friend's birthday!
kat, 4-15-2005 with $10.36
yo, that episode of ANTM was awesome. i can't believe they eliminated the hot girl, though. i was pissed about that. also that they never called me back. but i have season 1 on DVD which is A-MAZING so it's all good.