Update - my bearded mug now featured on CNET and BeardHead.com!
Howdy! It's been a busy year so far... lots of new sites I've been putting out, along with some fun and wedding planning. Jon and I hit the slopes last weekend for our annual Neutrino snow day (and official business meeting) - check out the highlights!
It was also the debut of the best purchase of my entire life - the Mighty Beard Head
I've also been sucked into the Twitterverse
. Actually, of all the social networking things going on Twitter really suits me! I think I need to tweak this blog to just pull in my Twitter feed, since I update that every day or two, as opposed to every two or three months!
Here's a quick run down of some sites I've launched this year so far:
Books on Boobs
- for Elisabeth Squires, a.k.a. "The Boob Lady". She is the
authority on all things boob-related, and her site is not only super fun, but really informative. She's also a hilarious, delightful client to work with. My site
is full of pirate puns, her site is full of boob puns... it's a perfect match.
Smith Brothers Farms
- the "milk man" for Western Washington! Delivering their own hormone-free, organic milk and other fresh products across the local land, these guys have been around forever. Features a crazy, giant geographic database of all their routes and milkmen that ties into an address search and all sorts of other administrative things.
Veranda Beach Club
and White Sands of Long Boat
- a duo of awesome vacation rentals near Sarasota, Florida. For Michael Saunders & Company
- an upcoming film about going all the way to find a cure.
Miami Real Estate
- for Audrey Ross in Miami, Florida. A re-launch of her existing web site - she's one of the top kahunas in real estate. This is the place to go for miami real estate!
- a site for my friend Panda. I can't take much credit for this, I just setup Wordpress and turned him loose!
More web sites and small projects coming in the next couple months... fuel to the engine that is the wedding of me and Alice, coming 2010 to an Oahu near you!
Alfredo, 4-9-2009 with $7.23
Hey Mike, Still enjoying reading your site and keeping-up on the latest happenings! By the way, trust you had a great day on the 8th of April?